When reaching out to ZappySys Support, you may be requested to provide the Order Number associated with your license. If uncertain, you can verify this information in your license manager. or wish to verify or review the details of your active order license.
From the ZappySys License Manager, you can find the details:
- Navigate to the Start Menu.
- Go to Start → All Programs → ZappySys → SSIS/ODBC PowerPack License Manager
- Click on ‘SSIS/ODBC PowerPack License Manager.’
- select the relevant license entry in the grid in the License Manager.
- Double-click on the selected entry.
- Copy the content and send it to ZappySys. Alternatively, locate the ‘Order Ref#’ field for your order reference number.
How to get the Order Number and Machine Code from the Licence Manager to Download the Full Paid Version.
From the ZappySys Licence Manager, you can get the OrderNumber and MachineCode to download the Full PowerPack.