Understanding ZappySys SSIS PowerPack Licenses
The provided information outlines the different types of licenses available for the ZappySys SSIS PowerPack and helps users understand the features, benefits, and considerations associated with each type. Here’s a summary of the key points:
Developer License: Unleashing the Power for Individuals
- Features: Includes all components from the SSIS tool
- Benefits: Provides a 30-day valid license. After that, it allows the use of all components inside Visual Studio.
- Considerations: Intended for development purposes. Testing can be done inside Visual Studio, and the package can be exported to a machine where the license is active. Some components are free to use.
Paid License: Elevating Capabilities for Enterprise Needs
- Features: Allows the use of all tools outside Visual Studio and the transfer of the license to another machine.
- Benefits: Enables the use of tools outside Visual Studio as long as the license is active and valid support so we can help you with any issue you have
- Considerations: Three paid licenses are available, with details on component usage provided on the comparison page.
Choosing the Right License for Your Needs
- Developer License: Limited to use inside Visual Studio after the 30-day trial.
- Paid License: Can be used in other tools like SQL Server as long as the license is valid (We have perpetual and annual licenses).
- Developer License: It is free
- Paid License: Pricing details available here.
Complexity of Integration:
- Developer License: Trial version can be downloaded for testing inside Visual Studio.
- Paid License: Requires downloading the paid installer here and activating the license key with this article. You will get the license key(s) after the purchase from an email
The Developer License is Suitable for testing packages inside Visual Studio and the Paid License enables running packages in other tools like SQL Server, with additional support options through chat, email, or call.